Head of Sales & Marketing
FindOut Diagnostic AB has developed a smartphone app and built neural networks (algorithm) into the camera that will take self-tests to a new level. With a drop of blood, an immunoassay lateral flow test and the app, individuals will get access to more health data than ever before. The first product with the novel technology is in the field of infection and will be launched during 2021. With the neural networks as the basis, the app will be scaled to other areas for in-vitro diagnostics.
We are preparing to launch our first self-test with the novel technology and therefore hiring a key role for preparing the organisation for launch. The role is part of the Management Team and reports to the CEO.
We are looking for someone who is forward, fearless, self-driven and has a passion to make a real change for patients. Leading up to the big product launch, you will establish the branding and storytelling strategy for our new self-test. FindOut CRP Test will be key in distance monitoring of chronic disease and further digitalisation of healthcare by providing a high quality alternative to lab tests. Whilst “the market is prepared for product launch”, you will start taking over and establishing strong relationships with key healthcare providers (our customers), KOL and patient group associations.
FindOut is run in a start-up spirit with great ambitions – and we dig in where it is needed the most.
- Establish and grow the sales & marketing team with talent
- Establish branding and storytelling strategy for product portfolio
- P&L responsible for sales & marketing of the entire product portfolio
- Design and implement sales & marketing operations, strategies, plans and procedures
- Set and report on comprehensive goals for sales, performance and growth
- A bachelor’s degree – business administration, management, engineering, industrial technology, economics or equivalent
- Documented work experience from relevant industries (e.g., Healthcare, MedTech, Medical Device and/or HealthTech)
- Proven track record of managing multidisciplinary teams
- Must be fluent in Swedish and English, verbally and written
- Good knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Start: immediately
- Scope: full time
- Location: central Stockholm
- Final application: interviews are ongoing
Does it sound exciting to lead change and revolutionise the healthcare industry with novel technology? Get in touch and we will tell you more!
Denise Luxenburg Stuifbergen
CEO, FindOut Diagnostic AB
+ 46 (0) 768 52 44 62, firstname.lastname@example.org