FindOut Diagnostic AB has developed a smartphone app and built neural networks (algorithm) into the camera that will take self-tests to a new level. With a drop of blood, an immunoassay lateral flow test and the app, individuals will get access to more health data than ever before. The first product with the novel technology is in the field of infection and will be launched during 2021. With the neural networks as the basis, the app will be scaled to other areas for in-vitro diagnostics.
We are preparing to launch our first self-test with the novel technology and therefore hiring a key role, in which you will be responsible of FindOut’s outsourced production as well as establishing the post-product launch infrastructure. You will be responsible for the design transfer of FindOut’s products as well as warehouse, logistics, QC, suppliers, and manufacturing site communication. The role reports to the CEO. FindOut is run in a start-up spirit with great ambitions – and we dig in where it is needed the most.
We see that you have excellent skills in planning, organising and decision-making.
- Oversee production process
- Responsible for product release
- Responsible for determining and monitoring quality control standards
- Responsible to set product quality standards
- Responsible for production costs and budgets
- Manage warehousing and shipping logistics
- Establish/manage relationships and monitor the performance of partners/vendors/3PL related to manufacturing, freight and warehousing
- Post market surveillance
- Responsible for negotiating, procuring and communicating with the manufacturing, freight and warehouse suppliers
- A bachelor’s degree – business administration, management, engineering, industrial technology or equivalent
- Knowledge of quality systems and standards (especially ISO 13485)
- Knowledge and work experience in production and manufacturing processes and techniques
- Knowledge and work experience of quality controls processes
- Knowledge of machines and tools
- Work experience within supply chain operations
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Must be fluent in Swedish and English, verbally and written
- Start: immediately
- Employment type: full time
- Location: central Stockholm
- Final application: interviews are ongoing
Does it sound exciting to lead change and revolutionise the healthcare industry with novel technology? Get in touch and we will tell you more.
Denise Luxenburg Stuifbergen
CEO, FindOut Diagnostic AB
+ 46 (0) 768 52 44 62, email@example.com