FindOut Diagnostic AB has developed a smartphone application and built neural networks (algorithm) into the smartphone camera that will take self-tests to a new level. With a drop of blood, an immunoassay lateral flow test and the app, individuals will get access to more health data than ever before. The first product with the novel technology is in the field of infection and will be launched during 2021. With the neural networks as the basis, the app will be scaled to other areas for in-vitro diagnostics.
We are expanding our R&D team with a R&D Scientist, who will be responsible for the development, verification and validation of biomarker assays for our POC test according to ISO 13485. The role reports to the Head of Product Development.
We see that you have the mindset of a product developer and good research skills, who works independently with high responsibilities in planning, execution and decision making. FindOut is run in a start-up spirit with great ambitions, which is why it is important that you are fast-paced, driven and solution-oriented.
- Plan, design and execute experiments to test hypothesis for new biomarker feasibility into immunoassay tests
- Perform POC verification tests to ensure compliance with company specifications, GMP and ISO requirements
- Analyse and interpret data, evaluate results, draw conclusions, and determine future experiments in day-to-day product development activities
- Accurately and consistently record experimental methods, materials and results
- Cooperate with the QA/RA Manager to ensure compliance with national and regional laws and regulations and fulfil requirements of applicable and relevant ISO standards
- Take lead and drive continuous improvement initiatives
- Master’s degree in biotechnology or biochemistry or equivalent
- Minimal 3 years of experience from laboratory work
- Experience in immunoassay development
- Experience in lateral flow POC devices
- Good knowledge in data analysis and Microsoft Office
- Experience with ISO 13485 is highly valued
- Start: immediately
- Employment type: full time
- Location: Stockholm (A Working Lab)
- Final application: interviews are ongoing
Does it sound exciting to develop and launch innovative medical technology products in the market and to be involved in developing a business with endless opportunities both locally and internationally? Get in touch and we’ll tell you more!
Ana Catarina Silva
Head of Product Development, FindOut Diagnostic AB
+ 46 (0) 73 771 74 29, Ana@findout.se
About FindOut Diagnostic AB
FindOut’s vision is to make health data available on the individual’s terms through the development, manufacture and distribution of diagnostic self-tests in the European market. In the product portfolio, FindOut already has FindOut Celiac Test (rapid test for gluten intolerance).
FindOut is backed by, among others, Add Health Media, which is one of the Nordic region’s largest media houses in health and medicine. Add Health Media invests in start-ups in e-health, such as Doctrin, Mindler, Colivia, Medicheck, Remisshjälpen, ScientificMed and Healthmakers.