FindOut Diagnostic AB has developed a mobile application and use neural networks to take self-tests to a new level. With a drop of blood, an immunoassay lateral flow test and the app, individuals will get access to more health data than ever before. The first product with the novel technology is in the field of infection and will be launched during 2021. With the neural networks as the basis, the app will be scaled to other areas for in-vitro diagnostics.
We are expanding our R&D team with a Research Engineer, who will be responsible for verification of our self-tests according to ISO 13485. We see that you have excellent laboratory skills, that works independently, and as high responsibilities in planning, executing and decision making and as experience conducting lateral flow tests’ verifications. FindOut is run in a start-up spirit with great ambitions, which is why it is important that you are fast-paced, driven and solution-oriented.
- Perform POC verification tests to assure compliance with company specifications, GMP and ISO 13485 requirements.
- Perform data analysis and results evaluation.
- Support compiling verification reports for product technical file.
- Accurately and consistently record experimental methods, materials, and results.
- Master’s degree in chemistry or biochemistry or equivalent.
- Minimal 3 years of experience from laboratory working accordingly to ISO 13485 Medical devices – Quality management systems.
- Experience from working with IVD lateral flow test kits verifications.
- Good knowledge in statistics, data analysis and Microsoft Office.
- Start: immediately
- Employment type: full time
- Location: Stockholm – A Working Lab
Does it sound exciting to develop and launch innovative medical technology products in the market and to be involved in developing a business with endless opportunities both locally and internationally? Get in touch and we’ll tell you more!
CONTACT & APPLICATION
Ana Catarina Silva
Head of Product Development, FindOut Diagnostic AB
+ 46 (0) 737 71 74 29, Ana@findout.se