Supply Chain Specialist
FindOut Diagnostic AB has developed a mobile application and use neural networks that will take self-tests to a new level. With a drop of blood, an immunoassay lateral flow test and the app, individuals will get access to more health data than ever before. The first product with the novel technology is in the field of infection and 2 more biomarkers are under development in FindOut’s lab. With the neural networks as the basis, the app will be scaled to other areas for in-vitro diagnostics.
We are preparing to launch our first self-test with the novel technology and therefore hiring a key role, in which you will work with FindOut’s outsourced production as well as establishing the post-product launch infrastructure. You will be responsible for the design transfer of FindOut’s products as well as warehouse, logistics, QC, suppliers, and manufacturing site communication.
You will work closely with our Product Development Team in order to align product requirements with processes to be implemented. The role currently reports to the CEO and later to Head of Operations (when appointed).
FindOut is run in a start-up spirit with great ambitions – and we dig in where it is needed the most. You must be able to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, and succeed in navigating ambiguity and competing priorities. High judgment, ability to influence, analytical talent, exceptional communications, and great planning skills are essential to succeed in this role.
- Oversee production process
- Responsible for product release
- Responsible for determining and monitoring quality control standards
- Responsible to set product quality standards
- Responsible for production costs
- Responsible for procurement of product components to ensure our outsourced manufacturer’s inventory levels for production
- Manage warehousing and shipping logistics
- Establish/manage relationships and monitor the performance of partners/vendors/3PL related to manufacturing, freight and warehousing
- Post market surveillance
- Responsible for negotiating, procuring and communicating with the manufacturing, freight and warehouse suppliers
- Positive, can-do attitude and flexible, willing to learn
- Must have a sense of urgency due to the nature of the product
- A bachelor’s degree – business administration, management, engineering, industrial technology or equivalent
- >5 years work experience within supply chain operations
- Knowledge of quality systems and standards (especially ISO 13485)
- Experience from working with regulated products
- Experience in establishing, managing and monitoring processes
- Knowledge and work experience of quality controls processes
- Excellent skills in data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Must be fluent in Swedish and English, verbally and written
- Start: immediately
- Scope: full time
- Location: A Working Lab, Karolinska, Solna
- Final application: interviews are ongoing
Does it sound exciting to revolutionise the healthcare industry with novel technology? Get in touch and we will tell you more!
Denise Luxenburg Stuifbergen
CEO, FindOut Diagnostic AB
+ 46 (0) 768 52 44 62, firstname.lastname@example.org