Head of Operations
FindOut Diagnostic AB has developed a smartphone application and built neural networks (algorithm) into the smartphone camera that will take self-tests to a new level. With a drop of blood, an immunoassay lateral flow test and the app, individuals will get access to more health data than ever before. The first product with the novel technology is in the field of infection and will be launched during 2021. With the neural networks as the basis, the app will be scaled to other areas for in-vitro diagnostics.
We are preparing to launch our first test with the novel technology and therefore hiring a key role for preparing the organisation for launch. The role is part of the Management Team and reports to the CEO.
We are looking for someone who is forward, fearless, self-driven and has a passion to make a real change for patients. As a start, you will be responsible of establishing the post-product launch infrastructure and start building your team (sales, marketing, warehouse, logistics etc.). FindOut is run in a start-up spirit with great ambitions – and we dig in where it is needed the most.
We see that you have excellent business acumen, leadership skills and a proven track record of effectively managing multidisciplinary teams.
- Establish the operations team and oversee daily operations and procedures (sales, marketing, warehousing, logistics etc.)
- Design and implement business operations, strategies, plans and procedures
- Set and report on comprehensive goals for sales, performance and growth
- Establish/manage relationships and monitor the performance of partners/vendors/3PL
- Post market surveillance
- University degree in business, management, economics or alike
- Work experience from relevant industries (e.g. Healthcare, MedTech, Medical Device and/or HealthTech)
- Work experience within supply chain operations
- Proven track record of managing multidisciplinary teams
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Must be fluent in Swedish and English, verbally and in written
- Experience as Management Consultant is highly valued
- Start: immediately
- Employment type: full time
- Location: central Stockholm
- Final application: interviews are ongoing
Does it sound exciting to lead change and revolutionise the healthcare industry with novel technology? Get in touch and we will tell you more!
Denise Luxenburg Stuifbergen
CEO, FindOut Diagnostic AB
+ 46 (0) 768 52 44 62, email@example.com