Senior R&D Scientist
With the digitalization of healthcare, there is a large increase in the demand for self-tests that can be conducted anywhere and at anytime. Being located at the leading edge of developing high-quality diagnostic self-tests, FindOut wants to meet this demand. With a drop of blood, an immunoassay lateral flow test, and the App, individuals can get access to more health data than ever before.
We have submitted our first self-test with the novel technology to authorities for CE-certification and started the development of our new in vitro diagnostic self-tests, which we would like you to be a part of as our Senior R&D Scientist.
You would be responsible for supervising the development and verification of lateral flow self-tests. As well as laboratory management to ensure the success of our development process. The role reports to the Head of Product Development.
We are looking for someone with a hands-on attitude with high responsibility in planning, execution and decision making. FindOut is run in a start-up spirit with great ambitions, which is why it is important that you are fast-paced, driven and solution-oriented.
- Plan, design and execute experiments to test hypothesis for new biomarker feasibility into immunoassay tests
- Plan product verification according to ISO 13485:2016
- Support R&D team in daily lab activities
- Laboratory management
- Analyse and interpret data, evaluate results, draw conclusions, and determine future experiments in day-to-day product development activities
- Cooperate with Head of QA & RA to ensure compliance with national and regional laws and regulations and fulfil requirements of applicable and relevant ISO standards
- Generate SOP’s and INS’s as well VVQ protocols and reports according to ISO 13485:2016
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives
- BSc degree in a scientific discipline
- Minimum 3 years of industrial experience in IVD development according to ISO 13485:2016 (mandatory)
- Experience in immunoassay development
- Experience in lateral flow POC devices
- Good knowledge in data analysis and Microsoft Office
- Fluent in English, verbally and in written
- Ability to cooperate in a small group and share tasks
- Start: immediately
- Employment type: full time
- Location: A Working Lab, Karolinska, Solna
- Final application: interviews are ongoing
Does it sound exciting to develop and launch innovative medical technology products in the market and to be involved in developing a business with endless opportunities both locally and internationally?
CONTACT & APPLICATION
Ana Catarina Silva
Head of Product Development, FindOut Diagnostic AB
Send application to: email@example.com