FindOut Diagnostic AB has developed a mobile application and use neural networks that will take self-tests to a new level. With a drop of blood, an immunoassay lateral flow test and the app, individuals will get access to more health data than ever before. The first product with the novel technology is in the field of infection and will be launched during 2021. With the neural networks as the basis, the app will be scaled to other areas for in-vitro diagnostics.
After the initial development of the product, the App is reaching a steady state and the product is getting closer to first launch. FindOut is hiring a Tech Lead to manage the software team and be responsible for the technical aspect of the App in the commercial setting. The role reports to the Head of Product Development and is part of the Management Team.
As of today, the software team is newly formed after the recent transition from outsourced development to in-house resources. The initial focus of the role is to lead the ongoing development in parallel with growing the software team with talent. It is vital to have broad competence and understanding within software development as the software team consists of a wide range of competencies within App development and machine learning.
One key aspect of the products is the connection between the patients in their homes (the App) and their healthcare providers. The App is currently integrated with LabPortalen to receive and respond to test referrals, and the Tech Lead will be responsible of ensuring smooth integrations other 3rd party providers and customers.
The software development at FindOut is agile and the products are classified as in vitro-diagnostic medical devices. The Tech Lead shall ensure compliance with applicable regulatory requirements with full support from regulatory specialists.
FindOut’s start-up atmosphere is a great place to grow since both the responsibility and freedom goes hand in hand.
- Software development process and outputs
- Lead, develop and grow the software team
- Commercial representative for the software technicalities
- Provide a strong technical direction that involves establishing a technical vision, resolving technical disagreements, and managing the technical quality of team deliverables
- Identify new technologies the business may need in the future, in terms of hardware (mobile phone) and software
- Conduct mobile phone compatibility research in development and for released products
- Establish the communication between the neural networks and the mobile App
- Supervise App updates of released products
- Ensure technical customer service of released products
- Together with the QA/RA manager support software team on software technical file documentation compilation
- University degree in Software Engineering or alike
- Expert knowledge in mobile development
- Hands-on experience as developer and/or system architect
- Agile development methodology
- Documented experiences from similar projects
- Experience from Medical Device/in-vitro diagnostic is a huge plus
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- Start: immediately
- Employment type: full time
- Location: central Stockholm
- Final application: interviews are ongoing
Does it sound exciting to lead change and revolutionise the healthcare industry with novel technology? Get in touch and we will tell you more!
APPLICATION // CONTACT
Denise Luxenburg Stuifbergen
CEO, FindOut Diagnostic AB
+ 46 (0) 768 52 44 62, email@example.com