Machine Learning Engineer
FindOut Diagnostic AB has developed a smartphone application that uses deep learning and the smartphone camera to take self-tests to a new level. With a drop of blood, an immunoassay lateral flow test and the app, individuals will get access to more health data than ever before. The first product with the novel technology is in the field of infection and will be launched during 2021. With the neural networks as the basis, the app will be scaled to other areas for in-vitro diagnostics.
After the initial development of the product is reaching a steady state and the product is getting closer to the first launch, FindOut is bringing on-board a machine learning engineer who will be responsible for the forthcoming development.
As of today, the machine learning modelling is both inhouse and outsourced to developers outside of FindOut’s facilities. The goal is to build the internal development team in parallel with the ongoing development. Cooperation with the current team will be key and the first starting point.
The role will focus on reading into the product, secure knowledge on the currently used machine learning models and learn from the other outsourced developers as the transition from outsourced to inhouse development takes place.
FindOut’s start-up atmosphere is a great environment to grow as a developer since responsibility and freedom goes hand in hand.
The person for this role will have to feel confident in the transition and responsibility for taking ownership of the development – backed up by resources at FindOut as well as supported by a project manager.
The development of the product is complying to current medical regulations and will require documentation during the design and development phases. A great learning place for medical device development!
- Transfer current product knowledge from outsourced to in-house
- Take lead on machine learning development
- Support the team with future development of new features, biomarkers, and AI-functionality
- Knowledge within an appropriate set of languages, technologies and frameworks (e.g. Python, Tensorflow, Keras, Jupyter, Pandas)
- Knowledge of machine learning modelling and deep neural networks
- Experience with deep learning for computer vision and methods for classification and regression problems
- University degree in computer science
- Documented experiences from similar projects
- Fluent in English (must be based in Sweden)
- Start: immediately
- Scope: full time
- Location: Solna – Stockholm
- Final application: interviews are ongoing
Does it sound exciting to lead change and revolutionise the healthcare industry with novel technology? Get in touch and we will tell you more!
Ana Catarina Silva, Ph.D.
Head of Product Development
+46 (0) 737 71 74 29, firstname.lastname@example.org